Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 NOV. 2012

Today, as I had decided yesterday, I walked at an easy pace and managed to complete the 5 kms. I'll admit that I was feeling a wee bit tired in the last 1.5 kms. and I decreased my speed further in those 1.5 kms.

Report Card:

Walked 5.03 kms. today

Breakfast 8:30 a.m.: 1 bowl Kellogs Special K with milk
Lunch 1:00 p.m.: 2 chapatis, 1 bowl brinjal veg, 1/2 bowl assorted veg, 4 slices cucumber, 2 bowls buttermilk
Tea 3:40 p.m.: 1 cup tea
Dinner 7:00 p.m.: 2 chapatis, 1/2 bowl brinjal veg

Slept at 11:15 p.m.

I was feeling tired and sleepy all day today. I kept drinking water. I also ate handfuls of saleechya laahya (I think they are jowar puffs/popcorn/flakes) thrice during the day because I felt I must be hungry and not realising it. Nothing helped.

I have a huge weekend coming up - three shows of my play in Mumbai. I return to Pune in the early hours of Monday and leave for my week-long vacation to Kokan on Tuesday morning. All the preparations for these things have been weighing heavy on my mind and time. Also, our company has the entire Diwali week off by not taking some holidays in the rest of the year. So the week before we break for Diwali is the most hectic week of all in office. Perhaps all that fatigue is accumulating.


No comments: