Friday, November 9, 2012

8 NOV. 2012

All the fatigue got better of me this morning. Without any guilt whatsoever, I decided to skip the walk today. I was sooooooo tired and needed to sleep and that's what I did. I woke up at 8:00 a.m. feeling so fresh ! Continuing with trend set in the morning, I went all out and ate whatever I pleased without feeling guilty. After a month of strictness, this was my reward to myself, I decided. Tomorrow onwards I'll go back to my exercise + diet control routine.

Report Card:

Walked 0 kms. today

Breakfast 9:00 a.m.: 1 bowl Kellogs Wheat Bran with milk
Lunch 1:00 p.m.: 1 bhatura, 1/4 bowl chhole, 1/2 bowl butter paneer masala veg, 4 slices of cucumber, 2 bowls veg biryani, 2 gulabjam  
Tea 3:40 p.m.: 1 cup tea
Dinner 6:30 p.m.: 1 cup tea, 1 bowl upama

Slept at 11:30 p.m.

No comments: